The core of all the Ywahoo family lineage teachings are the Seven Reminders of the Pale One and the Nine Precepts that maintain right relationship:
Seven Reminders of the Pale One
- What walks, swims, flies or creeps is in relationship; the mountains, streams and valleys and all things are related to your thought and action.
- What occurs around you and within you reflects of your own mind and shows you the dream you are weaving.
- Three principles of awakened mind guide enlightened action: Will to see the Mystery as it is; Intention to manifest one’s purpose for the benefit of all; Courage to do what must be done.
- Generosity of heart and action brings peace and abundance for all in the circle.
- Respect for elders, clan, land and nation inspires acts in harmony with the sacred law, good caretaking of the gifts received.
- Actions to benefit the land and the people unto seven generations shapes the consciousness of the Planetary Caretaker, dreaming those yet unborn, ever mindful of life’s unfolding.
- To be in good relation, transforming patterns of separation, pacifying conflicting emotions, is to experience the wisdom within, still lake of Mystery.
Nine Precepts in the Code of Right Relationship
- Speak only words of truth.
- Speak only of the good qualities of others.
- Be a confidant and carry no tales.
- Turn aside the veil of anger to release the beauty inherent in all.
- Waste not the bounty, and want not.
- Honor the light in all. Compare nothing; see all for its suchness.
- Respect all life; cut away the ignorance from one’s own heart.
- Neither kill nor harbor thoughts of an angry nature, which destroy peace like an arrow.
- Do it now; if you see what needs doing, do it.
Ven. Dhyani Ywahoo, Voices of Our Ancestors, pp 20-21